Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Touring the East Coast - Part 3

Our time on PEI, in photos

My cousin and I
My Mum, her best friend, and my girls
Seriously, the coolest park EVER!!!









There is something amazing about becoming friends with someone online, and then getting to spend time with them in real life.  Although it never seems to be enough time.






On the NB side of the Confederation Bridge






Hartland NB, the longest covered bridge in the world

Freaked out when I though I saw a cougar stalk across the highway, turned out to only be a deer...



Quick stop to get some silly's out

It was defiantly a whirlwind tour - go, go, go, without a break - but it was GREAT!!!  I'm so happy that we did it, and am glad that my Mum came along to enjoy it with us.  Hope to head East again one day soon <3



No comments:

Post a Comment