Friday, September 6, 2013

Touring the East Coast - Part 1

One of my favorite places to be is on the East Coast of Canada.  I'm not sure what it is, but when I'm there, I feel home.  So it didn't take much to convenience myself that a quick trip with the girls before the summer was over would be a very good idea.  My Mum tagged along saying it was to be an extra set of hands, but I think she wanted to visit with everyone too :)  It was fast, it was full of LONG hours in the car, but it was also full of friends and family.  It was wonderful to see our loved ones, those we had planned to see, and those who were a wonderful surprise to see.

One year we will travel out to see all that the Eastern proveniences have to offer us, other then the people we already know and love, but that wasn't this trip.

We started out in the Halifax area visiting with our Arbadeewoo family.  Our cousins graciously offered for us to stay at their home, and genuinely seemed to enjoy having us there.  The big girls were pretty good, and although the Bear kept me up, everyone else seemed to sleep through her fussing.  Visiting with our Great Aunt and Uncle was wonderful, and the real reason why we went on the trip in the first place.  They bravely even hosted us to their home for lunch :)



It was a long drive through Quebec and New Brunswick



And further still through Nova Scotia

But well worth it to get to hug these very special people!




Getting in quality time

Saying Good Bye

Waiting for the ferry to take us to the next leg of our journey

No comments:

Post a Comment