Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to our homeschooling blog.  I'm hoping that this will serve as a place to keep our memories alive and available for our family and friends to share in our lives, and as a motivator to keep me blogging as well as on track.

To make this year work, I have taken a ton of my resources and mashed them all together.  Possibly to make more work for myself, possibly to make my life more complicated then it needs to be, possibly to create "make work" projects for myself....  I like to think it's to give my girls that best I can.

Also, new this year is our classroom.  The walls went up today, and I am assured that it will be ready for my finishing touches when the girls and I arrive home from our speedy road trip out to the East coast.  Although I hope for us to spend MUCH more time outdoors this year as well.

I hope that you will find joy and inspiration here.  Loving comments and encouragment are always welcomed and appriciated.

Many Blessings to You

No comments:

Post a Comment