Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Not such a great blogger

So apparently, I'm not such a great blogger.  I always have great intentions to update weekly, showing all of the wonderful and beautiful things that we have done and created, and then...

But it's a new year now.  I've updated everything that was waiting for updates here (pictures from last years 3 blog posts) and a blog post from 2013 that's been sitting in the draft folder (not sure why it was there, and I just posted it, hopefully there's nothing "wrong" with it).  I've also added a new blog post for the Primary Geography/Social Studies unit that we did in July.

I am right now sitting, and planning, and planning, and planning our new year.  I know that trick to making the year run smoothly is PLANNING AND PREP.  So we won't be moving forward until that is completed, and surprisingly it almost is :)  So please do hang in there and don't give up on me.  This year is shaping up to be the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment